We are proud to bring the worlds’s most effective yet most affordable PRP kit
1 unit of Dr. PRP kit – INTRODUCTORY PRICE. Complete box of 10 units available for $350 – save $30
Precisely & safely designed tube for PRP separation
Our PRP kit is one of the most advanced kits, we will start selling it sharp next week. It has 20cc capacity, centrifugation in 2 steps, full manual included.
– We have built safety and reliability of the Dr.PRP Kit by exclusively using biocompatibility-certification completed raw materials as well as thorough gamma-ray sterilization system according to the ISO11137.
– Contamination from surrounding air during the concentration of platelets is blocked by adopting the One-Kit system and double safety cap. Because of this feature, the secondary contamination possibility is minimized unlike the cases of the similar products in the market
– The Buffy coat layer can be conveniently and easily identified by any ordinary person that precise separation of highly concentrated PRP is easily done
– Any swinging bucket type centrifuge may be compatible with the kit
Function of Dr.PRP
A : Separation of blood
B : highly concentrate PRP
C : One-step method
D : Minimized secondary infection
E : Easy retrieval of Buffy coat
1. Compatible with common centrifuge
2. Easy separation due to the single tube use
3. Highly concentrated PRP extraction by centrifugation twice
4. Elimination of contamination caused from external air by adapting the closed system
5. Isolation from external contamination due to the double O-ring interference fit
6. Easy identification of the Buffy coat layer by naked eye
7. Highly counted number of the platelet
What is PRP?
PRP, or Platelet Rich Plasma, is a substance made from your own blood to trigger healing. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is a relatively simple, non-surgical treatment for joint injuries and arthritis. It merges cutting-edge technology with the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
The PRP is a concentration of platelets, which can jump start healing. Platelets contain packets of growth hormones and cytokines that tell the tissues to increase rebuilding of tissues to enhance healing. When PRP is injected into the damaged area, it stimulates a mild inflammatory response, which triggers the healing cascade. This leads to restored blood flow, new cell growth, and tissue regeneration. Because the blood is your own, there is no risk of rejection or acquiring blood borne diseases such as HIV or hepatitis.
Where does PRP come from?
A sample of blood will be taken from a vein in your arm under sterile conditions. The blood will be placed in a centrifuge, which is a device that spins the blood. This helps to separate the blood cells from plasma, and allows concentration of the platelets. This process increases the concentration of platelets, which have the healing growth factors, from the normal 6% to 94%. The preparation takes about 15 minutes. The finished PRP product is then available for injection into the joint or tendon under ultrasonic guidance.
What are the Potential Benefits?
Patients can see a significant improvement in symptoms as well as a remarkable return of function. This may eliminate the need for more aggressive treatments such as long-term medication or surgery.